For the latest travel advisories and information about visiting St. Johns County, please click here. Please also check with individual event organizations for their latest information about cancellations.
146 Washington St.
St Augustine, FL 32084
OBJECTIVE A creative leader with passion for the arts, community and public service, vast experience as a community leader, business owner and a practicing artist. Working toward Master’s Degree in Arts In Medicine at the University of Florida online program. Certified Arts in Aging facilitator. Seeking Art in Healthcare Leadership role
SKILLS & ABILITIES Art in Aging facilitator, Adult Day Care Arts Coordinator, Leadership, art instruction, fund raising, event coordination, networking, social media, branding, marketing, creative problem solving, Windows, Excel, Word, Powerpoint. I have Currently started 3 Art in Healthcare programs in Pinellas County. PAR Academy, working with teens and addictions, Pinellas County Police Athletic League working with at risk youth and partnering with the Bay Pines VA working with a Veterans out patient program. I started all programs and funded them through social media and a GoFundMe campaign.
May 2008 – Present
• Adult Day Care Volunteer Coordinator for Neighborly Care Network
• Certified Arts In Aging facilitator
• Home and studio Art Instruction
• Commission paintings and creatives
• Craft parties
• Paint your glass off parties – First in the area to offer this service
• Small Business Operations including; promotion through Social Media. FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace,