Level 1 Improv Basics
A 6-week class for grown-ups
Throughout this 6-week introduction class, students will explore the basic concepts of improvisation in a warm, safe and supportive environment. The class is designed to build self-confidence and explore creativity using the fundamentals of improvisation. Designed for both actors and non-actors, it will expose students to:
* Being – and reacting – in the moment.
* Accepting and building on gifts from other classmates.
* Embracing – and using – failure.
* Co-creating with others (listening, communicating, giving & taking focus).
* ThrivingView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Jan 23, 2019 at 06:30 pm - 09:00 pm (Wed)
11 Old Mission Ave, FL
FILTER MAP BY
|FILTER MAP BY|