Please Note: This event has expired.
A physically distanced, socially awkward comedy show
Part stand-up comedy, part improv comedy, all physically distanced and socially awkward, Coronacoaster Comedy highlights local comedians in safe -- and absurd ways.
For your protection:
* No tickets will be sold at the door - pre-sales only.
* Performers and patrons will be physically distanced.
* The room will not go over 50% capacity (35 people).
* The staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
* Patrons are required to wear masks when not eating or drinking.
Let's stay safe and have some laughs - even if they are totally socially awkward!
For ... view more »