Here you will find story ideas centered around six categories of arts, culture and heritage activities and events on Florida's Historic Coast. A list of current press releases is also featured, so you know what's hot in Historic Coast Culture. Logos for media use can be found on the Marketing Toolkit page. Images are available by contacting a media representative. And, of course, if you can't find just what you need here, call or email us today – we're here to help you tell the best story.
We look forward to assisting you in exploring "Culture Around Every Corner" on Florida's Historic Coast.
- Winners Announced for St. Johns County Arts and Culture Instagram Photo Contest (08/14/2019)
- Historic Coast Culture’s Farm-to-Fork Chef Series Dinner (07/01/2019)
- Winter and Spring Arts, Culture and Heritage Events (12/19/2018)
- Holiday Arts, Culture and Heritage Events on Florida’s Historic Coast (12/19/2018)
- Culture, Art, Music, and Heritage are Around Every Corner of Florida’s Historic Coast this Summer (06/04/2018)
- Spring Arts, Culture and Heritage Events on Florida’s Historic Coast (05/14/2018)
- Dressing Downton Coming to St. Augustine (05/14/2018)
- 2017 Holiday and Winter Arts, Culture and Heritage Events on Florida’s Historic Coast (05/14/2018)
- 2017 Summer Cultural Events in St. Johns County (05/14/2018)
- Must-See May Arts and Culture Events (05/01/2018)
- Around the World Through Music This Spring (03/01/2018)
- St. Augustine Easter Parade Stars FAMU Marching 100 (04/04/2017)
- 2017 May through June Events (04/04/2017)
- 2017 April through May Events (02/28/2017)
- Florida’s Historic Coast Celebrates Black History Month in St. Augustine (01/18/2017)
- What’s New in Historic Coast Culture (01/15/2017)
- New Year Arts, Culture and Heritage Events on Florida’s Historic Coast (01/04/2017)
- 2017 Historic Coast Culture Events (01/01/2017)
- Holiday Arts, Culture and Heritage Events on Florida’s Historic Coast – St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra and the Beaches (11/16/2016)
Visual Arts - Visual Arts in St. Augustine - A Feast for the Eyes and the Imagination
Visitors delight in discovering modern galleries, historic buildings transformed into elegant museums, exclusive exhibits, as well as relish in the architecture of historic cathedrals and the buildings created by the many people who have called St. Augustine home for centuries.
Performing Arts - The Performing Arts Take Center Stage in St. Augustine
World-renowned musical artists, opera, gifted actors and others perform for visitors’ enjoyment at unique settings around the greater St. Augustine area.
Literary Arts - Literature is Preserved and Celebrated on Florida’s Historic Coast
Florida has long been a haven for authors, poets and writers, and St. Augustine’s Historic Coast is no exception.
Festivals - Guide to St. Augustine’s Annual Festivals
For every season there is a festival beckoning you to bask in the mild Florida weather and celebrate arts, culture and heritage on Florida’s Historic Coast
Living History - History Comes to Life
Florida’s Historic Coast is brimming with affordable, regularly-scheduled re-enactments, celebrations, tours and interactive activities that put you right in the middle of 450 years of history.
Many Cultures - There is Culture Around Every Corner
Timucuan. Spanish. French. British. African. Minorcan. Seminole. Swiss. In its 450-year history, Florida’s Historic Coast has been home to an especially diverse array of peoples – and they’ve all left their mark here.
In partnership with the arts, culture and heritage community on Florida's Historic Coast, the St. Johns Cultural Council promotes arts, culture and heritage activities and events in St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra and the Beaches. There is "Culture Around Every Corner."
The St. Johns Cultural Council is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit agency. Under agreement with the St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners, the SJCC provides arts, culture and heritage tourism destination marketing services to the county’s Tourist Development Council (TDC). Funding for marketing services comes from a portion of the county's bed tax. For more information, call (904) 808-7330 or visit www.stjohnsculture.com.
Media Contact Information
Christina Parrish Stone | 904.808.7330
BeckyLynn Schroeder | 904.798.3166