Here you will find story ideas centered around six categories of arts, culture and heritage activities and events on Florida's Historic Coast. A list of current press releases is also featured, so you know what's hot in Historic Coast Culture. Logos for media use can be found on the Marketing Toolkit page. Images are available by contacting a media representative. And, of course, if you can't find just what you need here, call or email us today – we're here to help you tell the best story.
We look forward to assisting you in exploring "Culture Around Every Corner" on Florida's Historic Coast.
- Culture, Art, Music, and Heritage are Around Every Corner of Florida’s Historic Coast this Summer (06/04/2018) - ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla- Around every corner, there is another art exhibit, live performance, or historic sight waiting to be explored. Historic Coast Culture provides a ...read more
- Spring Arts, Culture and Heritage Events on Florida’s Historic Coast (05/14/2018) - ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. – The New Year is the perfect time to dive into events and experiences celebrating St. Augustine’s vibrant art and history. Explore ...read more
- Dressing Downton Coming to St. Augustine (05/14/2018) - Lightner Museum, St. Augustine, Florida: The Lightner Museum will play host to an exquisite collection of 36 original costume pieces seen on the award-winning television ...read more
- 2017 Holiday and Winter Arts, Culture and Heritage Events on Florida’s Historic Coast (05/14/2018) - ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. – The holiday season is a fantastic time to light up the heart with cultural events and Christmas lights. Explore all the ...read more
- 2017 Summer Cultural Events in St. Johns County (05/14/2018) - ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. – Music. History. Culture. Experience the unique atmosphere that St. Augustine has to offer for a weekend getaway or throughout the summer. ...read more
- Must-See May Arts and Culture Events (05/01/2018) - Ease into longer spring days on Florida’s Historic Coast with a calendar full of activities tailored to all tastes. Whether you’re looking to stroll through ...read more
- Around the World Through Music This Spring (03/01/2018) - St. Augustine is known for its melting pot of various cultures and backgrounds. This spring, the sounds of music from around the world are coming ...read more
- St. Augustine Easter Parade Stars FAMU Marching 100 (04/04/2017) - Experience the Florida A&M University marching band like never before at the St. Augustine Easter Parade on April 16, 2017 at 3 p.m. in Downtown ...read more
- 2017 May through June Events (04/04/2017) - Summer in St. Augustine kicks off with the country’s largest free classical music festival and St. Augustine’s downtown plaza brings two months of live free ...read more
- 2017 April through May Events (02/28/2017) - The arts scene is blooming this spring in St. Augustine. Blues music floats through the air, artists fill the streets to paint the area’s landscapes ...read more
Visual Arts - Visual Arts in St. Augustine - A Feast for the Eyes and the Imagination
Visitors delight in discovering modern galleries, historic buildings transformed into elegant museums, exclusive exhibits, as well as relish in the architecture of historic cathedrals and the buildings created by the many people who have called St. Augustine home for centuries.
Performing Arts - The Performing Arts Take Center Stage in St. Augustine
World-renowned musical artists, opera, gifted actors and others perform for visitors’ enjoyment at unique settings around the greater St. Augustine area.
Literary Arts - Literature is Preserved and Celebrated on Florida’s Historic Coast
Florida has long been a haven for authors, poets and writers, and St. Augustine’s Historic Coast is no exception.
Festivals - Guide to St. Augustine’s Annual Festivals
For every season there is a festival beckoning you to bask in the mild Florida weather and celebrate arts, culture and heritage on Florida’s Historic Coast
Living History - History Comes to Life
Florida’s Historic Coast is brimming with affordable, regularly-scheduled re-enactments, celebrations, tours and interactive activities that put you right in the middle of 450 years of history.
Many Cultures - There is Culture Around Every Corner
Timucuan. Spanish. French. British. African. Minorcan. Seminole. Swiss. In its 450-year history, Florida’s Historic Coast has been home to an especially diverse array of peoples – and they’ve all left their mark here.
About the St. Johns Cultural Council and Historic Coast Culture
In partnership with the arts, culture and heritage community on Florida's Historic Coast, the St. Johns Cultural Council promotes arts, culture and heritage activities and events in St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra and the beaches. There is "Culture Around Every Corner."
The St. Johns Cultural Council is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit agency. Under agreement with the St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners, the SJCC provides arts, culture and heritage tourism destination marketing services to the county’s Tourist Development Council (TDC). Funding for marketing services comes from a portion of the county's bed tax. For more information, call (904) 808-7330 or visit www.stjohnsculture.com.
MEDIA CONTACT INFORMATION
Andrew Witt | 904.808.7330
Frances Hanold | 904.798.3182