Florida's Birding & Photo Fest
Please note, this event has expired.
The 2018 Birding & Photo Fest will feature the return of festival favorites, world-class photographers along with new professionals and instructors who will offer technical training opportunities and more birding in-field programs than ever before.
As always, festival participants will benefit from insights and instruction from a collection of upper echelon international nature and wildlife photographers — a group that continues to solidify Florida’s Birding & Photo Fest as one of the premier events in North America. And of course the community of St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra and all of Florida’s Historic Coast is welcoming bird lovers and photography aficionados with the friendly hospitality you’ve come to expect.
To purchase tickets for the 2018 Florida’s Birding & Photo Fest:
- Visit www.FloridasBirdingAndPhotoFest.com
- Review and make note of which workshops/seminars you want to participate in.
- Click on the bright green “REGISTER HERE BUY TICKETS” button. Please note that every person participating in workshops/seminars needs to pay the registration fee.
- On the ticket site, click the green “TICKETS” button.
- Select the number of people you are registering in the”REGISTRATION” field.
- Scroll down to find the workshops/seminars you want to purchase tickets for.
- Select the number of tickets you want for each workshop/seminar.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the “Select Tickets” window and click on the “CHECKOUT” button.
- Enter your billing and payment information and click the green “PAY NOW” button.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Please join us for the Opening Reception with Scott Bourne on Wednesday, April 18, from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Pioneer Barn (259 San Marco Ave., St. Augustine).
Also join us for the Keynote Presentation with Lisa Langell on Friday, April 21, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Pioneer Barn.
505 Guana River Road, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082