Please Note: This event has expired.
An improv after school program for teens
Kids ages 12 - 17 will explore the basic concepts of improvisation in a warm, safe and supportive environment. Improv games and activities will grow self-confidence and enable teens to expand their creativity individually, and, as an ensemble.
Kids will experience:
• Being - and responding - in the moment.
• Accepting and building on gifts from fellow students.
• Embracing - and using - failure.
• Co-creating with others (listening, giving & taking focus).
• Thriving in an unscripted environment.
Students leaving this program will ... view more »