Villa Zorayda Museum's Annual Candlelight Tour
Join the Villa Zorayda Museum for its 14th Annual “Candlelight Tours”, offered on select evenings during St. Augustine’s “Nights of Lights” Celebration.
The Villa Zorayda is beautifully decorated for the holidays with a spectacular Christmas Tree located center stage in the Court of Lions adorned in red and gold. Enjoy traditional decorations and over 100 glowing candles while taking an audio-guided tour of the former home. The tour gives an in-depth look at the historical significance of the structure to the City of St. Augustine, its magnificent architecture, and descriptions of the artifacts on display.
The architecture of the Villa Zorayda set precedence for St. Augustine and began the ... view more »
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Dec 2, 2023 at 05:30 pm (Sat)
- Dec 2, 2023 at 07:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 8, 2023 at 05:30 pm (Fri)
- Dec 8, 2023 at 07:00 pm (Fri)
- Dec 16, 2023 at 05:30 pm (Sat)
- Dec 16, 2023 at 07:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 18, 2023 at 05:30 pm (Mon)
- Dec 18, 2023 at 07:00 pm (Mon)
- Dec 22, 2023 at 05:30 pm (Fri)
- Dec 22, 2023 at 07:00 pm (Fri)
- Dec 27, 2023 at 05:30 pm (Wed)
- Dec 27, 2023 at 07:00 pm (Wed)
- Dec 30, 2023 at 05:30 pm (Sat)
- Dec 30, 2023 at 07:00 pm (Sat)
Located in St. Augustine’s Historic District, the Villa Zorayda Museum offers free parking while visiting the Museum. Our parking lot surrounds the Museum. All day public parking is available for a fee. Conveniently located in the Historic District, we are within walking distance of many of the attractions, historic sites, shopping, restaurants, churches and Historic St. George Street. Our parking lot can also be rented in the evening for up to 50 cars for any function being held in the downtown area.